Think being a student is easy? Think again.
Even more so, think about all those studying, all those books, all those notebooks, all those homework, all those quizzes, all those exams, and all those grades.
Do you still think being a student is easy? No, right?
So, if you’re:
- Tired of studying late at night…
- Tired of reading all those books…
- Tired of worrying so much about your grades…
…ask yourself this question: what can I do to prevent all these from happening?
Here are some learning habits you should adopt right now.
- Take a 10-minute break every 15-30 minutes of studying. No matter how late we study at night or how many books we read about, our brain can only handle so much. Thus, you should take a 10-minute break every 15-30 minutes of studying. This is for you to retain what you’ve learned more effectively, as well as clear your mind off unnecessary things – as compared to studying everything at once, ultimately exhausting your mental strength.
- Drink up on fresh juices or refreshing smoothies. The brain functions more than usual when a person is studying. Thus, you should drink plenty of fresh juices or refreshing smoothies. Even more so, you can make these drinks at home with juicers or those Green smoothie blenders online. This is for you to boost your energy, as well as to make your brain conditioned enough for those grueling exams.
- Eat more brain foods. As mentioned before, the brain functions more than usual when a person is studying. That being said, you should also eat more brain foods. This is for you to retain what you’ve learned more accurately, as well as keep yourself up, going, and healthy the entire day. These brain foods include eggs, fish, nuts, oatmeal, avocados, blueberries, dark chocolate, and more.
In conclusion, you don’t need to study late at night, read all those books, and worry so much about your grades. All you need to do is develop the right kind of habits – in this case, the learning habits you should adopt right now. Moreover, you need to give yourself some credit for getting this far in your school life. Take it easy and don’t be too hard on yourself.
Just remember to take a 10-minute break every 15-30 minutes of studying, to drink up on fresh juices or refreshing smoothies, and to eat more brain foods. You can also read this for more studying tips.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.